Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The cuttest things on earth!




I have two little nieces that I think are the cutest things on earth! Karter is 4 and is spunky, sweet, girly, and best of all she is musical..... or thinks she is! I love it! I love looking at her moms blog and seeing how big she is getting! I love you Karter! Now Ellason is the newest addition to the bedingfield clan and by far she is the cutest! She has traveled all over this country and she has the personality to show for it! She could melt the coldest heart! I love you Ella! I am so excited for these two sweet little things to be apart of my big day! I love you both! Oh and thanks Chase & Add for making really really cute kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. They love their aunt Blair!

Addy

Watts Family said...

Blair!! Hey, so when is the big day? Congrats on that. You two look like you are really happy together. It is great to hear from you. Keep in touch please.