Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tag...........

Thank you to my sister in law for tagging me......................

4 things I was doing 10 years ago
~A was a junior High School
~Worrying about who I was going to go to prom with.
~Working at IHC
~shopping everyday for new clothes

4 things I was doing 5 years ago
~Starting my new job in the industry I am now in (international business)
~dating a duche bag!
~bought my first new car....Mazda 3
~still shopping everyday for new clothes

4 things I did yesterday
~Worked
~Made left over dinner!
~Tried a Durian fruit ice pop! yummm
~Went to costco.... no clothes this time! just TP! Its coming your way Karter! for your bday.

4 shows I like
~Dexter
~House
~Dirty Jobs
~Americans next top model

My 4 biggest joys of the moment
~ David Riccio
~Argus
~my grandparents
~hot bathes

4 Things you might not know about me
~I have far more guy friends then girl friends
~I am scared of slime. Thanks slymer
~I want a star tattoo on my foot.
~I am very detailed.....

Keelee, Krista, Ness, and Mal my goodness make a blog just cuz all you people are tagged!

Have fun and good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"jood job" (if you know karter, you'll understand 'jood').

-Addy

Anonymous said...

I understand jood job! TP coming her way!
blair