Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Karter! I love you and I cannot believe you are 5! You are so cute and and Dave and I are so excited to see you next weekend. Happy Birthday little Lady!

2 comments:

The Winwards said...

Blair,
How are you doing? Good luck with all the wedding plans. Where are you getting married and where are you living these days? Tell your family I said hi and I think you should totally dance at your wedding. I think you should suprise your hubby with a clogging dance. It would be so fun. We danced at Christas wedding and it was so much fun, we did a congo line, the YMCA, and all other dumb dances like that but we had such a great time. Have fun,
Kali

Anonymous said...

Cute Blair. I just showed Karter, she thinks that is sweet! It was fun seeing you today at brunch. See ya soon

Addy