Monday, May 12, 2008

They're here...............

Today Addy, Karter and Ellason arrived into SLC. I am so excited. It will be a little while before we see them but I am so excited to have them here. Addy has been such huge support through all my crazy wedding stuff and has some really great ideas! Thanks Add.
In just 4 sleeps it will be Karter's birthday! I am so excited for her! She is getting so big! Then 4 sleeps after that it is Addy's birthday and then 5 sleeps after that I will moms birthday. Then it will be the craziest 2 weeks of my life! Today it hit me that in twenty something days I am getting married. I am so excited and I feel a bit overwhelmed today! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

crazy bride
blair

2 comments:

Keelee said...

Don't be overwhelmed.. this is supposed to be a fun time!!! You'll only get to plan this one wedding, hopefully jk. It's comen soon, I'm so excited for ya.

Anonymous said...

we are excited to see ya, and dave too. I can't wait until you see the girls. Ellason is HUGE! ok, we will see you soon. Can't wait. I can't wait to see the wedding dress mostly!

And thanks for the kind words. I'm really excited for you, and a little advise goes a long way. I love to give and get advice!

Addy