Here are my brothers and sister! I love having sibling bonding! We have so much fun. It has just been Me and Mals and Ian cuz Chase has been in a different city for few years. But even still i love chase, he is a great dad, a good husband and a royal pain in the ass! I love Ian's humor. He is such a good kid and I adore him to death... Mals is becoming such a cute girl and I love her so bad! Thanks fam for being part of my big day! I love you!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
The Fantastic Four
Here are my brothers and sister! I love having sibling bonding! We have so much fun. It has just been Me and Mals and Ian cuz Chase has been in a different city for few years. But even still i love chase, he is a great dad, a good husband and a royal pain in the ass! I love Ian's humor. He is such a good kid and I adore him to death... Mals is becoming such a cute girl and I love her so bad! Thanks fam for being part of my big day! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The fantastic four. All with different capabilities to amuse me!
I like the one with the dark suite on.
-Addy
ooo yuck!
blair
Post a Comment