This last saturday ......let me start by telling you my sister told me last weekend that we are going to go get a facial.... So on saturday I went and picked up my sister and her roommate. We began to drive to were I thought we were going and my sister said it had moved... We walked in to this old building in the center of Salt Lake City. As we walked in, still clueless, See my mom my grandma, my sister in law sitting there at the
Beehive Tea Room. It was a tea party for my bridal shower! It was so fun. We had some great finger foods and I got some cute little intimates and the sweetest little tea set that was my great grandmas... I love it and I love all of you guys. Thank you so much Mals. I will never forget it.
2 comments:
Fun!!! It's fun to see Mal and your mom... it's been sooo long. You guys all look great.
You guys all look so cute together!
Post a Comment