I am almost done with new moon! I will probably done with it today. I am so excited to get eclipse. I think i am obsessed. These books are great. I just hope that the movie does not let me down. The previews are not as promising as I had hoped... but I will still see it.
twilight lover,
Blair
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had to stop reading twilight around page 300. I think it is REALLY REALLY REALLY cheesy. And I can't stomach to continue reading. I tried again last night and just got frustrated hearing about dazzling eyes and cold, white skin. I mean come on already, lean in and kiss her and stop asking her so many stupid questions. And I don't care to hear that you hunt mountain lion either! And that Bella looks outside every morning at crappy weather! Even if it's a good indication if Edward will be at school.
I can tell it was wrote for the tweens!
Is there any hope in sight? Should I continue?
Addy
continue! it is good! It is very cheesy but the story is a cute love story. It gets better. Just keep and open mind... Also keep in mind the lady that wrote it is a byu graduate........ that explains a lot!
Blair
She should be pretty educated then. Didn't BYU rank really high in colleges this last year? I think so
ok, I might take your word for it and continue on.
addy
Post a Comment