Wednesday, July 2, 2008
All done
I am all done with eclipse! I know the last time I updated I was just finishing new moon.. but I was so excited and couldn't wait to read it. I got through that book so fast. Now I will have to wait until August 2....well august 1st at 12:01. I pre ordered breaking dawn at barnes & noble. I am reading the host. It is another book by the same author....not the same series but i think she is a great writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you liked the books!
I like the redecorating on the blog. Now, when you want to learn how to completely change the html codes and background color (to others besides the only ones blogger offer) let me know. I can hack my way through it. I can even show you how to make it have three columns instead of two. I'm good at this thing. I have a lot of times on my hands (with chase being gone at night). :(
Addy
nice! thanks I will let you know when I get sick of this one.
blair
Post a Comment