Monday, July 14, 2008

A new beginning......

So I gave my two weeks notice for current job....I really am grateful for having worked there and am grateful for gaining so much experience and knowlegde.... I am also very glad to be getting on with my career and starting with a company that I can progress and show my true colors. CH Robinson here I come. I am so excited and I know Dave is too. I think that SSA was ment to be in my life when it was. I met my now wonderful husband and made some really really great friends....Kev & Ness. I love you guys. I have needed to move on for quite some time now... it is perfect. So here we go with some changes in our lives but ones I am grateful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, does this mean you're not moving?

Addy