Sunday, September 7, 2008

One of my favorite movies!

Dave and I went to dinner last night after we got done we went to best buy... this is very common Dave looooooooooooooooooves bb. We went to get Hancock, but it is not out on dvd yet. But we saw Nightmare Before Christmas... Dave said no. But when we go home he had already bought it and we watched it. I love that movie and now we cannot to wait to make another Jack pumkin King for Halloween.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your dork brother!

He has tried for a year to get KB to like this movie too.

Dave- you're a good husband.

Addy

Anonymous said...

he loves it as much as I do!

Keelee said...

I've never seen that, Maybe I should. Did you you have a good Birthday? How about the fact that we are 27(almost for me) freaks me the hell right out.