Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ian Dana Bedingfield

So Ian left today for 2 years! I will miss that kid so much. When we got to the MTC he was standing waiting for me and he look so good! He is so cute and he is such a good kid. I am so proud of him and how he lives his life. He makes me laugh every time I see him. I can't wait to see him again, but I know he is doing what he wants to do. Love you Ian. Dave and I are so proud of you. 730 days to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Go Ian. Karter keeps saying "i can't believe I will be 7 1/2 years old next time I see him". Either way, we hope he has fun.


-the four of us.


p.s. thanks aunt Blair and uncle Dave for the hawwowing box. They loved it all.