Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Few things!

Happy New Year to Everyone, hope everyone had a great day and is looking forward to a happy healthy new year. Just a few things I must blog about.
1- This year I have got to change my habits get healthier and Happier so I have set a goal to loose 50 lbs... I will put a countdown on the side of my blog so you can see my progress. I got a gym membership to a small gym near our house it is quaint and there are not to many people.
2- My sister-in-law put me on to this great new stuff for skin care!!! I have to tell you all I LOVE IT. If you don't have any, find a place to get it. It is a little more expensive but worth it! It is called Philosophy! The Purity face wash is amazing just since Christmas it has changed my face completely and then the Hope in a Jar cream is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It is thick and you only have to use just a little and IT ROCKS!
3- Happy New Year. Love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome on the face stuff, wink wink! but really, it is the best.


Addy

Anonymous said...

I wish you well on the weight loss thing,..it is never easy, but definitely worth it. Suzanne