Thursday, November 19, 2009

Broken Record

So I just have to say, I still have the best husband ever! I love that when I come home he is waiting with open arms and a big kiss! I love talking to him about my day and his day! I think he is the cutest man on earth! I wish everyone could have their own Dave. He is the best!

love you pp
blair

2 comments:

Mals said...

Blair, you don't have to sign your name on the bottom of each blog... We know it's you.

Oh, and I just puked in my mouth a little...ok luv ya bye bye

Mals

Keelee said...

Okay.. although I may have to agree with Mal, and might have just puked a little, I still think you two are darling and I am so glad you find someone that is soooo good to you. You so deserve that!!!