I am so glad March is over! After Dave turning 40 and Argus passing away and getting emergency gallbladder surgery! I am hoping that April brings sunshine and happier days!
I am so happy to have my wonderful husband in my life to ease the pain and be so wonderful! If you don't know my Dave you are missing out! HE IS INCREDIBLE!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sorry about your dog
): and your surgery! But happy birthday to dave
it seems like you have to hit a bump in the road every here and there. sometimes that damn bump is mighty LARGE (like wreck your car LARGE) like it sounds you have both hit. lets hope the road is smooth sailing from here on out.
sorry to hear about "artus" and good bye crappy gallbladder that wasn't working for ya!!!
Addy
thank you add and kellie!
blair
Post a Comment