Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One month!

I am getting so excited! I have one month to go till my wedding day! I am so excited. This last week was life changing! Dave and I got completely on the same page! It was strange we have always been able to communicate and this last week we went from just being in love to being very best friend! We are learning so much about each other and what a blessing it is to have him in my life! I love him with all my heart! The wedding stuff is coming together! I still need to get some cute red shoes for my two little nieces and maybe one more nieces... we are still not sure if she is coming! I hope so! She is so cute! I still need to get a necklace! It seems overwhelming but all in all I think this wedding planning thing isn't to hard! Thanks again for everyone who is coming and who has helped and is helping me out!

I love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

or as Karter would say... 30 more sleeps.

YEAH bay-bee. It's gonna be groovy. Can't wait.

-your coolest, finest, smartest, best lookin, favorite sister in law ADDY

The Winwards said...

Blair,
I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog from Keelee's website.  I am so excited that you are getting married.  Congratulations!  I know it has been about 12 years since I talked to you but I hope you still remember me.  Keep in touch!
Kali (Glover) Winward 

Anonymous said...

OMG! How are you? it is so good to hear from you! I can't seem to find your blog but I would love to look at it. I hope you get this one so I can look at your blog. Thank you so much I am so excited to be getting married! Took me some time but I am grateful for that!
Blair