Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To dance or not to dance?


Okay so I am the first one to admit it I love to dance. I suck at it but I love it.... I clog all over my house.... Dave has yet to see if for real though.....cuz I look funny in my old age really clogging. So here is the question.... Shall we dance at the wedding or not? I will tell my opinion when I get a few from you! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dance away bay-bee. Dance on. Yes, please dance. Not only will it be cute, it will be memorable for you two, and something really funny to video!!! Even if you look dorky, who cares. This wedding is for you, not them. And dancing is your thing. So dance, and embarrass your family.

DANCE DANCE DANCE

now wait... your not break dancin' right?!

love Addy

Keelee said...

I say DANCE! If you clog anything like you used to when we were little... well then, that's reason enough for me to come to your wedding, free entertainment.haha

Watts Family said...

I agree with Keelee, dance your little feet off. I want to see pictures, lots and lots of them.