Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Road Trip..........with the dog???

Here we go on a road trip to Seattle. We are leaving tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn. We are going to the Seattle SeaFair... I am so excited. Good food, fun place, great friends and lots of relaxing....cuz I have to cut my vacation short to go to Quickstart for my new company. We will get into Washington tomorrow around 6 or 7. Then we will be there for Friday, Saturday and then on Sunday I will be leaving from there to Minneapolis, MN for TWO weeks at least it is near the Mall of America.... My husband will then stay until either Monday night or drive ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day on the 5th. So familia if you get the urge call my husband and check on him.. He will be home alone with no one to cook him dinner for 2 weeks... Oh I love him and I will miss him! Oh and we are taking Argus!

Peace out peeps!

4 comments:

Keelee said...

Sounds like a fun adventure!! I love that your dogs name is Argus, like where did you come up with that!?

Anonymous said...

Keelee my cute husband named him before I found dave! He was named after some book dave read. But you should see argus he is the cutest dog ever!

Blair

Anonymous said...

Yeah Keelee, he's alright! "Artus" is what we call him. He'll be the only nephew I get from them two.

He does however run on the treadmill for 15 minutes everyday. A site to be seen.

But Argus is cute! I agree.

Addy

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks addy! We love him! maybe you will get another one... like porter.... he he!

Blair