This one is for my Riccio family! I am so excited that you are checking out my blog! Please feel free to make comments and leave your opinions! Oh and I have a challenage for you... Send as many pictures as you can of your darling childrens, fun things you are doing and/or just because. I will then make blogs about the fun things that the Riccio's all over the world are doing.
To be a little sappy. I love you guys and I feel so honored to be apart of your family. Each of you have something that you are that I want to be in my life... Suz you are the one of the most accepting people and I admire that. Amy you are so strong and you know who you are to the core. Joel.... ummm..... Joel...... just kidding, you make Dave feel like he is the best thing on earth and for that I thank you for being the big brother you are. Mr. Riccio, I think my entire family and Dave would stand by this, you are so loveable!
So to my fantastic Riccio family I love you guys and thank you for taking time to check out what is going on in Dave and I's life.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment