Monday, October 6, 2008

Big Debate

Hello All... very few who look at my blog! I am debating wither or not to continue doing this blog. Due to the very few who do look and leave comments. I just don't have to much traffic and I am trying to decide. Most of the peeps who are looking at this blog are those who know what is going on in our lives and well I am just not sure!

The great debate this week. To keep the blog or not to keep the blog that is the question!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Morrow's love to look at this blog! But it is very understandable if you do not wish to write anymore. It is hard to find time to do so I am sure. Like I said though, we little Morrow family up here far away love to see what's new and going on with you two! :)

Anonymous said...

keep it. it's free and fun! why get ride of it. I think you should post more pictures. i like to see pictures. I know that amazingly amazing dog of yours does tricks. take pics and show us. I know you guys cook (or Dave does) so put recipes on here too. My vote, keep it.

Addy

N. Taylor said...

Okay, okay I admit it, I found your blog on Krista's and I'm a blog stalker. Keep the blog. : ) It is fun to see what you are up to, and I enjoyed the wedding pics also. Say "Hi" to Chase for me, and you can let him know that people still call me Francis because of him. Ha, ha, ha.

Ashley Bennion said...

Keep it - I read your blog :) I love to see what you are up to and how things are going - This is Ashley Nebel Bennion by the way :) Hope all is well - Congrats on the wedding!!!

Keelee said...

Duh, you are not getting rid of it! Just because people don't always lwave comments doesn't mean their not looking at it!! I heard Ians farewell is this Sunday, that's so exciting! Where is he going?