Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Got Gas!

Can you believe it gas is down. I was out on sales calls yesterday and I saw gas for $1.69 can you believe that. It has not been this low since April of 2006. I have a job that lets me see the economy as it really is. We get a weekly emails telling us what the national average cost per barrel is. Then the very next day or the day of we see gas go down or up. The recession/depression whatever you want to call it is sort of scary, but it could bring some humility to humanity in the US. Or our new president could send it us into a place that I am not so sure anyone is prepared for. So, exciting as it is I am going to live in the moment of only having to pay $1.69 for gas.

No comments: