Sunday, April 27, 2008

I hope to be 91.....



Yesterday was the last day of my Grandma Bedingfields life! She was 91 years old! She was the most witty person I knew. She always wore the awesomest costume jewelry and when I was little I would always play with it... I loved it! My little sister and I would spend some of our summers in Preston, Idaho with both of our grandparents! We would walk to Grandma's house and she would always have something in fridge that had to be from 1957! She would always make great food and she would always make it so lovingly! She will be missed by a lot of people and I will miss her deeply! She was a wonderful grandma!

3 comments:

Keelee said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. She was awesome, I remember one time she took us to dinner in Idaho... remember that? I think we were staying at your other grandmas house or somethen, man that was a looong time ago. Im so proud of you that you finally posted pics. Your nieces are sooo cute!!! it was fun to see them.

Ashley Bennion said...

Blair - this is Ashley Nebel Bennion - I saw your blog off Keelee's. I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Our thoughts and prayers are with you! http://bennybfamily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thank you everyone for the support! you are all so great!
blair